Responsibility for the service
This service is the responsibility of the following companies that make up the GRUPO LEXER trademark, with its registered office at Calle Lérida nº 44, 28020 in Madrid.
- LEXER 2001 S.L.U. with C.I.F. B-97158117, an entity registered in the Commercial Registry of Valencia, volume 7048, sheet 111, page V-80.704.
- LEXER SERVICIOS INTEGRALES DE RECUPERACIÓN S.L.U., with C.I.F. B-83261602, an entity registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 17481, page 1, sheet M-300.093.
- LEXER MC GESTIÓN Y RECOBRO S.L.U., with C.I.F. B-84321900, an entity registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 21271, page 83, sheet M-377.899.
- LEXER MC PROCURADORES S.L.U., with C.I.F. B-85926012, an entity registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 27684, page 4, sheet M-498.918.
- LEXER GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS INMOBILIARIOS SLU, with C.I.F. B-86788528, an entity registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid, volume 31.339, page 34, sheet M-564132.
GRUPO LEXER respects the privacy rights of its Users and recognises the importance of protecting the personal data that the company collects about its Users.
The aim of this policy is to inform Users about the processing of personal data carried out in this Service.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY SIMPLE ACCESS TO THE SERVICE
What data is processed by simply accessing the Service
GRUPO LEXER collects the IP address and other data relating to the connection and its origin.
La dirección IP es un código que identifica la conexión a internet del Usuario en un momento concreto.
The IP address is a code that identifies the User’s Internet connection at a particular time.
What this data is used for
This data is used only to manage the normal use of the Service and to perform statistical analysis on the use of the Service.
Recipients of the data
GRUPO LEXER do not provide this information to any third party, unless it is obliged to do so by law (for example, an official request in the context of a police investigation).
Legal basis that justifies the processing
The legal basis that justifies the processing of the IP Address is the technological need to enable the provision of the Service.
Period of data processing
IP addresses will be kept for a period of 1 month.
The data protection regulations guarantee users the following rights:
- Access: Allows the User to know what information is held, where it has been obtained from, to whom it has been given and for what uses it has been processed.
- Rectification: Allows the User to rectify any erroneous or outdated data.
- Deletion: Allows the user to stop the processing of his or her data.
- Opposition: Allows the user to stop the use of his/her data for a specific purpose.
- Limitation: Allows the User to restrict the processing of their data, but in such a way that they are kept for some subsequent purpose.
- Portability: Allows the User to obtain a copy of their data in electronic format and, in certain circumstances, to request that they be communicated to another service provider. It is only applicable for computerised processing carried out with the consent of the User or for the fulfilment of a contract.
These rights require the possibility of identifying the User who requests them and linking his or her identity with the data processed by GRUPO LEXER.
However, GRUPO LEXER cannot establish this link with any of the data it processes simply by accessing the Service, unless the User can provide certain documentation to identify them (for example, a certificate from their Internet access provider indicating the IP address the User was assigned on a specific date and time).
If Users wish to receive further information on this matter or consider that their rights have been violated, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or the Data Protection Delegate of each of the Group’s companies at the following contact addresses:
LEXER 2001: email@example.com
LEXER SERVICIOS INTEGRALES DE RECUPERACIÓN: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEXER MC GESTIÓN Y RECOBRO: email@example.com
LEXER MC PROCURADORES: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEXER GESTIÓN DE ACTIVOS INMOBILIARIOS SLU: email@example.com
OTHER PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
COOKIES AND SIMILAR
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s browser and can be read later by GRUPO LEXER. In this way, the cookies allow for various functions such as, for example, recognising a User who has already accessed the Service previously and being able to make analyses on the use of the Service which allow for improvement.
However, it is not possible to find out the identity of the User from the cookies used by GRUPO LEXER, unless the User provides additional information through other means and these can be linked to the cookies downloaded.
The cookies used by GRUPO LEXER are of a technical nature and strictly necessary for the operation of the website.
FORMS AND OTHERS
GRUPO LEXER may also collect personal data through forms and other similar processes.
GRUPO LEXER will process your contact information requested through the form to meet your request. After that, your data will be kept for 5 years for the possible formulation, exercise or defence of claims. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent. We inform you that you may withdraw your consent at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out previously by GRUPO LEXER.